Meet me and hear about the creation of the Birth Journeys book, my own birth stories and more at one of these inspiring and uplifting events.
- Wed May 1 – The Time Saving Crew shopfront opening in Canberra
- Sat May 11 – Dressing For Two, maternity wear shop opening in Canberra
- Fri May 17 – Face of Birth movie night, East Gosford
- Sat May 18 – Empowering Birth Stories event, with Dr Hannah Dahlen, hosted by the Central Coast Maternity Coalition
- March 2014 – Homebirth Australia Conference
Last year after the launch of Birth Journeys in Canberra, I travelled to meet with some of the women who contributed their stories to the book and spoke at book gatherings in Taree, Brisbane, Nimbin, and the Belmont Birth Centre. I was over the moon to be selected to speak at the Homebirth Australia Conference in Hobart last year and to be invited to be the welcoming speaker at a regional Australian Breastfeeding Association Conference.
I love to meet women and share my enthusiasm, my learning about pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and mothering, and my own journey to creating the Birth Journeys book. If you have a meeting or group that would like to hear from me, please get in touch. All suggestions are welcome!